The schedule is off a little bit. Tomorrow (Tuesday), I will post the following:
Quinton Coples Scouting Report
Matt Barkley Scouting Report
Donte Paige-Moss Scouting Report (maybe)
After tomorrow, I will try and go back to following the schedule. Again, I need to add another writer or two so if you are interested in writing, email me at steelersrule125(at)gmail.com
Over the past week, I have looked at the top 40 defensive prospects in the 2012 NFL Draft. Today, I will look at the 41st to 50th.
41. Nico Johnson, OLB, Alabama: Johnson is one of many Alabama LB’s that will be picked early in the draft next year.
42. Tank Carder, OLB, TCU: Carder will likely finish the season much higher on this board. Ideal fit at 4-3 OLB.
43. Travis Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma: Travis Lewis will likely have another great season and end up in the top 25 of this board.
Follow the jump to see 44 through 50.
Make sure you subscribe to the site so you can discuss and comment on each post. To subscribe, simply click Register on the right hand side of the website under the Meta section
This is the final installment of a five part series that looked at the top 50 offensive players in the 2012 NFL Draft. Today, I will look at 41 to 50.
41. Case Keenum, QB, Houston: Keenum has been one of the best college QB’s in the past couple years. He has a big arm but will need to transition from Houston’s wacky offense.
42. D.J. Woods, WR, Cincinnati: Woods will move into the No. 1 WR role for Cincinnati and should have a huge season.
43. George Bryan, TE, N.C. State: Bryan could have declared for the 2011 draft but wisely chose to return for his Senior season. Another good year should put him in Day 2 or early Day 3.
Follow the jump to see 44 through 50