The Offensive tackle position is loaded with talent this year. Their are two elite LT prospects and plenty more good RT and LT prospects as well. I could see up to five first rounders right now.
1. Matt Kalil, OT, USC: Kalil is the best LT prospect to come along in a long time. He is the reason that Tyron Smith played RT last year and he has no flaws to his game. He should be a top five pick.
2. Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford: Martin in a normal year would be the first tackle taken. He is the best pass blocker in this draft but his run blocking is behind Kalil’s by a wide margin. He should be a top 10 pick.
3. Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa: Reiff looks like the best RT prospect in this draft. He is physical in the run game and above average in the passing game. He should be a first round pick.
4. Kelechi Osemele, OT/OG, Iowa State: Osemele is either a RT or a guard at the next level but he is a beast. He is incredible in the run game and is a very good pass blocker as well. He is right on Reiff’s heels and could pass him any week. He could be a top 15 pick when its all said and done.
5. Andrew Datko, OT, Florida State: Datko is a good pass blocker and an above average run blocker. Right now I have him rated as a second round prospect with a stock up arrow.
Follow the jump to see the rest of the OTs