Don’t critisize my order. They are my opinions and they are really not that important in the long run. Focus on the players, not the order.
1. Jacksonville Jaguars – Matt Barkley, QB, USC
2. Miami Dolphins – Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
3. St. Louis Rams (from Washington) – Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
We are over 11 months away from the 2013 NFL Draft but there is already a group of prospects that are clear cut possibilities to be the number one pick. However, it is not like the 2012 Draft where Andrew Luck was always going to be the number one pick. After the jump, I will break down the possibilities for the #1 selection
I decided to start these today and skip a 2013 mock draft. I figured it would be best to give you guys information on the 2013 draft prospects first and then write a mock draft. Expect the 2012 NFL Draft grades to start rolling out tomorrow.
1. Matt Barkley, QB, USC – Matt Barkley would have been top five pick in the draft in 2012 so he definitely comes in as the front runner to be the #1 pick in the draft next year.
2. Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas – Wilson has all the tools to become a great QB in the NFL. His arm strength is phenomenal and he makes good decisions with the ball. He could be a top 3 pick next year.
3. Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee – Tyler Bray has all the tools but makes some dumb decisions. He needs to improve on those and he could be a top five pick.
See the rest of the quarterbacks after the jump