I decided to start these today and skip a 2013 mock draft. I figured it would be best to give you guys information on the 2013 draft prospects first and then write a mock draft. Expect the 2012 NFL Draft grades to start rolling out tomorrow.
1. Matt Barkley, QB, USC – Matt Barkley would have been top five pick in the draft in 2012 so he definitely comes in as the front runner to be the #1 pick in the draft next year.
2. Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas – Wilson has all the tools to become a great QB in the NFL. His arm strength is phenomenal and he makes good decisions with the ball. He could be a top 3 pick next year.
3. Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee – Tyler Bray has all the tools but makes some dumb decisions. He needs to improve on those and he could be a top five pick.
See the rest of the quarterbacks after the jump
1. Indianapolis (2-14) – Team Needs: QB, OG, OC, 2CB, WR, SS, TE, DE, LB, RB – Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. St. Louis (2-14) – 2OT, 2WR, 2OLB, FS, CB, DT, OC, RB, FB – Matt Kalil, OT, USC
3. Minnesota (3-13) – LT, CB, WR, S, OG, 2LB, DT, FB, RB3 – Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
4. Cleveland (4-12) – QB, WR, RT, DE, CB, OLB, RB, OG, FS, DT, K – Robert Griffin, QB, Baylor
5. Tampa Bay (4-12) – 2CB, 2LB, RT, WR, OC, RB, LG, FB, DT, QB, K – Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
After the jump see the rest of the mock draft